Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Pray Girl

Today I'm sharing a card I made for a card swap for a 'New Stamp or Die'.  I selected this new digital image I had purchased from Angie Blom Digital Designs, 'Pray Girl'.




I sized the girl to just under 3" and layered the sentiment to the right of her.  There are four sentiments included in this package. 

After printing, I colored the image with Copic markers and used the Gina Marie Stitched Rhombus Nesting Die for the decorative edge.  (This die was also new!)

For the background I selected the aqua blue card stock and used the Stampin Up Quatrefoil Tile Embossing Folder.  Then I secured this to the A2 card front, followed by the completed image.  Lastly I added the vertical strip of washi tape to the left of the image, overlapping the edge slightly to ground the image. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Addicted to Stamps ~ Challenge 469  

Try It On Tuesday ~ May ~ Emboss It  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 649-650

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

 Hair: R39, YR27, YR24, YR21, Shirt: BG57, Eyes: YG11, Nails: BG57

 

Products 






 

6 comments:

  1. Great job
    I love this ❤️ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful image, and you have ussed it beautifully on this sweet card Pam
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Loving the embossing folder that you used 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday ! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great embossing and thanks for sharing with us at TIOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh those rhombus dies are cool.
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    PS sorry I am a little late in visiting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete