Monday, May 27, 2024

Disney Princess Tiana

Oh how fast little Olivia is growing and changing!  Today she is celebrating her 'Eight Month' Birthday! 

In continuing her special photo sessions with the Disney Princess themes ~ this month is Princess Tiana, the Frog Princess. 


You can image her surprise as she starts to 'kiss the frog' and the frog kisses her FIRST... turning Princess Tiana into a FROG!  So of course her princess card had to have the animated 'Frog Prince' grinning from below!

I used Copic markers for the coloring and then fussy cut around the pieces.  As a lot of the story is about making wishes and starry nights, I selected a black background with silver metallic stars.  Then I happened to find a strip of yellow star patterned paper that was perfect to mount the little princess on.  

I used a wavy double fish tail banner die for the name/date sentiment and backed it with black cardstock.  Then I secured each layer as shown on a standard A2 card base. 

And here is Miss Olivia sneak peak from her photo shoot, in her princess dress made by her great grandmother. ...  teething and not exactly happy about photo time. 




Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Ave 613 ~ May Challenge ~ For the Kids  

Heart Quest Fantasy ~ May Challenge #5  ~ Top Pick

My Time to Craft ~ Challenge #534 ~ Super Cute  

Just Add Ink ~ Challenge 703 ~ Choose Two ~ Bright & Birthday  

Seize the Birthday ~ Challenge 284 ~ Use Metallics (Background paper)  

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hair: C2, C3, C5, N5, N6, N7, Skin: R01, E34, E30, Lips: R22, Eyes: G28, G07, G03, Dress & Crown: YG01, YG03, YG17, YG21, YG23, YG25, R37  

Products

Disney Princess Tiana and frog are Google image  

 


 

6 comments:

  1. Ha ha she isn't enjoying all the attention but we are loving each month
    Awesome xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the work that you put into this. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your kiss a frog card. It is so cute. Love it! Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card Pam, and so beautifully made with so much thought and love
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely brightly coloured celebration of an eight month old 'birthday' Pam. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete