Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Trust and Determination

Today I'm posting with the Classic Design Challenge as we open the May Challenge.  This month we have two wonderful sponsors ~ Sheepski Designs and Hetty Clare Art.

For my Design Team project I've used Sheepski Designs 'Determination' to make this masculine card.


After sizing the image, I used Copic markers for coloring.   I selected the coordinating orange cardstock for the background and blue cardstock for the sentiment.  

For the decorative edge, I used the Sizzix Rectangle Dotted die set for the image and the matting and the 'trust' die is from Maya Road.  I used a standard A2 card base and secured the layers as shown, then added the sentiment at the bottom corner.  Lastly I added the brown twine wrap at the fold with the loopy bow.

I hope you'll join us on the Classic Design Challenge as well as check our sponsors this month at Hetty Clare Art and Sheepski Designs

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Path of Positivity ~ Challenge 121 

Crafts Galore Encore - Challenge 123 ~ May  

Daisy Chain ~ Challenge 85 ~ Boys/Men

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hair: E23, E25, E27, Shirt: YG93, YG95, Strap: YR14, YR18, Shorts: B95, B97, Shoes: W2, W5, Rocks: R37, Y19, BG18, V15, BG05, E07, YG13

Products 







3 comments:

  1. This is really awesome I've never seen a rock climbing card. I love it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, very inspirational/motivational for the climber in your life! Great use of the twine and dies! So happy you shared this happy creation with us at Path of Positivity! Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card of encouragement and motivation. Thanks for creating a wonderful card for the Classic Design Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete