Saturday, May 4, 2024

Celebrating With You Today

With Mother's Day approaching quickly, the Polkadoodles Challenge this week is all about celebrating those special ladies!

For my Design Team project, I selected Love Bird Rose Flower to make this celebration card. 



After sizing the image to just under 3", I printed the image and then colored  her with Copic markers.   I used the Gina Marie Designs X-Stitched Oval die on the completed image. 

For the background, I used Whimsy Stamps Checkerboard Background die with the deep red cardstock.  I also cut a piece of yellow cardstock about 1/4" larger than the checkerboard piece.  

I used a standard A2 card base and secured the layers as shown.  I added the sentiment across the bottom of the card front and the white organza ribbon and bow at the fold to complete the card design.

This is my final posting as a Polkadoodles Design Team member as I have decided to step down.  It has been a great experience working with such talented card makers and using the Polkadoodle images.  They are some of my absolute favorites.  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Moving Along With the Times ~ May ~ Challenge 166 ~ Flowers   

Cards4Galz ~ Challenge 224 ~ Celebrations  

Shopping Our Stash ~ SOS 520 ~ Momma Mia  


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Bird: Y32, Y35, YR27, R17, Heart: R27, R29, Roses: Y18, Y13, Hearts: R17, R27, R29, Leaves: BG91, BG93


Products 

Gina Marie Design, X-Stitch Oval Dies (discontinued)


5 comments:

  1. This is really a great card
    So darn cute
    They will miss you very much and your cards too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute chick with a lovely bunch of flowers!

    Thanks for playing along with my floral challenge over at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our “Mama Mia” challenge over at Shopping Our Stash...you rocked this challenge with your little chickie card!!
    Deb Horst, DT #SOS520

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Sweet image and so glad you shared over at Cardz 4 Galz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! This is SO cute. Many thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete