Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Happy Birthday Little Dude

Today I'm sharing this cute little fellow named 'Dude'  from All Dressed Up Digital Stamps.  I've used him for a card swap challenge to 'Use a Button'.



 I sized the image for an A2 card front, printed and then colored him with Copic markers.   

I used a Double Notched Rectangle die for the image and the red mat. After die cutting, I used Copic B28 along the edges for better contrast.  I used a navy card base and secured the layers as shown.  Then I added the navy 'happy birthday' at the bottom and the white organza ribbon at the fold.  

Then the 'most important piece' ~ the little button.  I took a very thin strip of blue cardstock for the button 'thread'.  Then I added the button to the top of the boy's hat. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Ave 613 ~ May Challenge ~ Kids ~ Top Rocker

Crafty Catz ~ Challenge 672 ~ Dots/Strips   

Krafty Chicks ~ May ~ Challenge 717

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hat: R27, B24, B21, Shirt: R27, Overalls: B21, B24, B28, Dog: E13, E23,  E25, Hair: E23, E25

  

Products 



Double Notched Rectangle - unknown mfg

4 comments:

  1. This is just too cute
    He has his little friend in his pocket
    Love it
    Great color choices xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card Pam. I love the little dude (and his friend) and the addition of the button is just perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweetie! GORgeous colours and design.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute "little dude " card. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete