Monday, May 20, 2024

A Savior is Born

Today's Christmas card was made to meet two different challenges. 

First, for my entry in the monthly sketch challenge on the  Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmaker site.


This is the sketch (#45) we were given.


The supplies that I used came from an Envelope Challenge from the Addicted to Card Making 2.0 site.  Our hostess sent these supplies for each participant to make a card.  The challenge rules are you must use part of everything included and you may add one item - the image and card base are considered 'free adds'. 


For this entry I added the string ribbon on the card which completed using parts of all the supplies included.  (Red is on the other side of the beige paper.)


 I used Copics for coloring the image and used Gina Marie Designs Drop Pendant Stitched die for the image and red patterned paper.  The side fold card base is a standard A2 size. 

It was fun to take the supplies provided and try to come up with an image that would work for both challenges and still be a useful card.  If you're like me, no time for making cards that can't be used!

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

 Build Your Stash Holiday Card Sketch Challenge 

ABC Christmas ~ J is for Jesus ~ Winner

Word Art Wednesday Week 647-649

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Nativity Image ~ Baby's Hair: E25, Blanket: B32, B41, Manger: E70, E74, Hay: YR20, YR24, E35, Light: Y13, Y18, Y35, Lamb: C2, C3, W3, Stars: Star Dust Sticklers


2 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and coloured perfectly. The use of the items you were provided with is so imaginative. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete