Wednesday, May 1, 2024

He Makes All Things Beautiful

Raise your hand if you aren't surprised today is MAY FIRST!  Where is 2024 going?  It's flying by so very fast!!! 

I'm posting today with the Creative Team for Morgan's ArtWorld Blogspot for Challenge 76 and we hope that you will be joining us this month. 

I've selected her Garden 14  digital package for my project card.  This package actually comes with three images.  They aren't named but I'd call this one a 'wren'. The entire set is shown at the bottom of this blog under Products. 




I reversed the image and then sized it to about 5" square.  After printing, I used Copic markers for the coloring.  Then I  made a .png file from the image and added the digital background layer.  Once I had everything where I wanted it, I printed it again and touched up the coloring shades.   

I used the Stampin' Up Subtle Dynamic Embossing Folder to add a little bit of texture to the image, then die cut it and the rust colored mat with the Carnation Crafts Pretty Shabby Square Labels die to get the decorative edge.  

I used a 'flowers & stems' miscellaneous die set and coordinating card stock to make a few leafy pieces to go under the sentiment from my stash.  After securing those pieces, I added the organza ribbon at the fold to complete the card design. 

Be sure to visit Morgan’s ArtWorld


  for more images and to see the other Design Team cards. We’d love for you to join us in the monthly challenge.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafting Happiness ~ Challenge 172 ~ Way Up High 

Alphabet Challenge ~ B is for Birds  

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 276  

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Tree: N6, C4, N3, W3, Leaves, YG45, Bird: B21, B23, YR18, Y17, YG24

 

Products 



Flowers & Stems








No comments:

Post a Comment