Saturday, June 1, 2024

Fairy Child 2

Today I am posting with the Creative Team for Morgan's ArtWorld as we open the June blog challenge.  

For my Design project I've selected Fairy Child 2 and made this layered Copic colored card.



 

This little Fairy Child is 'buried' in several large flowers and two detailed butterflies.  I sized her to just under 4 inches and printed her on 110# Neenah cardstock.  I used Copic and fine line colored markers for the coloring. 

I selected the orange marble background paper from Crafter's Consortium, the yellow floral for contrast and the navy blue cardstock for matting.  I used the My Favorite Things, Elegant Stax die set for all the decorative edges.  

I secured the orange marble paper to the 6" square card base. After securing the navy matting to the yellow patterned cardstock and the completed image, I added each to the card front as shown to complete the card design.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

I Love Promarkers ~ Challenge 560 ~ Tropical Vibes  

CD Sunday Plus ~ Challenge 134  

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 279

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hair: B41, C3, C4, C5, C6, Eyes: G46, G03, Dress: BG07, BG72, Hair Ribbon: BG07, BV00, BG11, Y00, RV00, Flowers: RV52, RV55, RV66, V15, V17, R02, R17, Y15, Y18, Y17, Leaves: YG61, YG63, YG67, Butterfly: Y28, YR01, YR12, YR18, B00, B02, B04

 

Products 



 


5 comments:

  1. Your colouring is so beautiful and I love the shape of your mats. A really lovely card.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Jo x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty card - I really like the marbled paper in the background.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty coloring and gorgwous florals.
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CD Sunday Plus!
    XOX, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card Pam.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete