Monday, May 6, 2024

I Cherish Our Friendship

Probably one of the easiest challenges given is 'Use Your Scraps' Challenge.  To be honest, the longer I craft, the less scraps I keep.  Not that I'm wasteful,  I just don't have a lot of storage space left and that space is valuable real estate!

A lot of my scraps I use to die cut or punch various size tags.  The are usable on my cards and I have quite a variety of sizes and designs.  When a recent Weekend Scrap Challenge came out, I had just received a new larger sized die .  It was Matty's Crafting Joy,  Stitched Slot Pocket Die  and gives you different stitched slots to add embellishments, tags or just about anything.  

For this challenge, I added the tag to the front of two  card bases and used stamps from the  Sweet 'N Sassy, Timeless Hymns stamp set.




I selected 6 different patterned papers and a couple of solids that coordinated well together.  Then I cut several tag dies of each of the pieces and stamped several of the sentiments from this lovely set from Sweet 'n Sassy.  



Then I sorted them into each card base, tucking them gently in the slots and adding a special message inside to make this a very special gift card. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

1 comment:

  1. Pam this is brilliant - both the concept ,and the execution of, these tags.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete