Friday, May 10, 2024

Hey Grandpa!

Today I wanted to share a special request card I made for a friend's 'healthy' 94 year old Grandpa.  He lives quite far away from his family and they wanted to send a card full of love and fun memories.  

When I asked what memories they loved to share with him, she was quick to answer they all loved to play golf!  Immediately I knew the Art Impressions Gordon Golfer would be the perfect 'Just for You' card for this family.



I stamped the image and sentiment separately and used my Copic markers for the coloring.  The Pink and Main Stitched Rectangle dies were perfect for the edges and for the olive mattings.  

For the card base, I used a deep peach cardstock mat on the 5" x 7" card base and added a vertical 1/4" strip of dark rust on the left edge.   Then I secured the image, sentiments and mats as shown.    I finished the card with an olive twine wrapped at the folded several times and a loopy bow at the top. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Art Impressions - Just For You - Challenge 378  

The Paper Shelter - Challenge 595 - A Bit of Giggle -Winner

2 Sisters on the Blog ~ Challenge 86 

Daisy Chain ~ Challenge 85 ~ Boys/Men


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hair: C4, Club: C3, C5, Shoes: W4, Hat & Pants: YG91, YG93, YG95, Shirt: Y21, Y23, Socks: Y23, YG93, Shadow: W2

 

Products






6 comments:

  1. Nice card!
    Thanks for joining our challenge.
    Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  2. 94 wow that's awesome
    Such a funny and cute card xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card, Pam! Love the sentiment also. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck! Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card.
    Thank you for sharing it at 2Sistersontheblog.
    Nicolette DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUnny card! Thanks for sharing at The paper shelter challenge
    Iza Dt x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! I'm sure he will love it. Thank you for joining our challenge at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete