Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Holy Smoke!!!

Today we're celebrating my son-in-law's 

Big 4-0!!!

Brandon is also a faithful volunteer fireman, so the  Stamping Bella, Gnome Firefighter was a great image for his card!



 I started by stamping the image and using Copic markers for the coloring.   Then I fussy cut around the top edge of the image.  For the background I used the Stampin' Up, Into the Clouds embossing folder and gray cardstock. 

I secured the cloud piece to the top fold A2 card base and then added the completed image .  Then I added the solid green strip across the bottom under the grass.  The "Holy Smoke!!!" sentiment was computer generated then die cut with a fish tail die.  I secured the tag across the bottom of the card to complete the design.

Inside his card ~ 



Happy Birthday Brandon!

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Addicted to Stamps and More ~ Challenge 468 ~ Birthdays  

Passion for Promarkers ~ Challenge 740  

Halloween Crafts & Other Occasions ~ May  

Sheepski Designs ~ Challenge 86

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

 Helmet: R08, R17, R27, Y15, Y19, Coat: W4, W5, W6, Glove: Y19, Y27, E70, E71, E74, Hose: BV23, Y28,  Beard: C0, N4, N6, Water: B01, B04, Fire: Y15, Y18, R27, R17, Hydrant: Y15, Y18, R05, R17, R27, R37, Cat: N3, N4, N6, Grass: G24, G28, Around, BG000


Products 

Stamping Bella, Gnome Fireman







7 comments:

  1. Lol adorable
    Bet he loves it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You couldn't have picked a better image for a volunteer fireman! What a great idea! Great background and perfect sentiment! Thanks for playing along in our SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY CHALLENGE at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely looking card. Charming! Thanks for playing along with us over at PFM while we are celebrating our years in the blogland!
    Love n hugs
    Marie, PFM DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card Pam and lovely colouring …such a fun image

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for markers 15th Anniversary challenge…. 💗

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sentiment and embossed background to compliment that fun image, Pam...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! What a great image - so perfect for a volunteer fire fighter. I love the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a terrific personalized birthday card! My brother is fire chief for our small hometown's volunteer fire district and his son/my nephew started as a cadet in high school and is now starting his 2nd year as a volunteer firefighter. I'll have to consider purchasing that cute image! :) Thanks for sharing at the revised Halloween AND Other Occasions challenges. --Becca

    ReplyDelete