Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Friends Like You Make Life Better

This afternoon I'd like to share my latest Design Team card using All Dressed Up, Water Lily  .  She's such a cute little butterfly girl that could be used on just about any type card.




To make this card, I sized the image to about 3 1/2" tall and printed her on 110# Neenah cardstock.  I used Copic markers for all of the coloring and have referenced them below. 

I selected the solid aqua blue for the matting and the purple dotted swiss patterned paper for the background.  I used the Jillian Vance Stitch Dot Emerald Backdrop die for the image and the mat. 

I used a 5" square top fold card base and trimmed the purple paper 1/4" smaller to fit the card front.  Then I secured the background paper, matting and image as shown.  I added the sentiment strip 'Friends like you make life better' under the image and completed the design with the organza ribbon and bow at the fold. 

Be sure to visit the All Dressed Up Challenge Blog to see the other Design Team cards and enter your cards too!

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Unicorn Challenge ~ Challenge 98 ~ For the Girls  

Mirtillamente ~ Challenge 31 ~ May  

Creative Crafter ~ Challenge 75  

Get Creative ~ Challenge 131 ~ Ladies Only

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hair: E39, YR27, YR24, YR21, Dress: B06, B04, B02, B01, Wings: V17, V15, V12, Y15, Y17, Y18, B06, Y28, Bee: N6, N2, Y18, Flower: V12, Lily Pad: G07, YG17, YG13, YG11, Cat Tails: E42, E43, G07, YG17, YG13, Water: B02, B00, BG11, Sky: YR00, YR000, Y00, Y000

 

 

Products 





2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful
    I looove it xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty image that you have really made to come to life with your colouring, Pam, and you have made a gorgeous card with her
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete