Monday, May 27, 2024

Patriotic Sunflower

 Happy Memorial Day 2024!

I'm sharing a really cool image that was free from 'Monday Mandala' with several other Memorial Day images.




I sized the image to about 3 1/2" tall and used Copic markers for the coloring.  I trimmed the image close after I finished the coloring.  I added the red mat and cut a coordinating navy A2 size card base.  After all the layers were secured I added Stardust Stickles to the stars on the sunflower to complete the card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Creative Inspiration ~ Challenge 14 ~ May  

Word Power Challenge ~ May ~ Challenge 5  ~ Top 3

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 649-650  

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Blues: B28, B24, B23, B21, Reds: R29, R27, R05  

Products

https://mondaymandala.com/memorial-day-coloring-pages/

2 comments:

  1. This is really awesome xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful red, white & blue sunflower & sentiment! Love it!

    ReplyDelete