Wednesday, August 30, 2023

You Are Amazing!

Today I'm sharing a recent card I made using a free digital image from Beccy's Place.  If you are new to the digital world maybe this is a way for you to try an image without feeling like you've engaged in a purchase.  Beccy has several on her website - she is such a gracious person! 

For this card I've used her 'Pink Lily' and obviously made it a yellow day lily.



 

I sized the image to about 3" square and printed it on 110# Neenah cardstock.  After coloring with my Copic markers, I used Penny Black's Elegant Stitching for the image edge and the patterned background paper.  Both pieces were then secured on an A2 size card base.  I added the sentiment circle and the random green enamel dots to complete the card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Passion for Markers ~ Challenge 705 - Feminine Cards 

CD Sunday ~ Challenge 117 

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 260  

Beccy's Place - August Challenge

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Flower: Y15, Y18, Y19, Leaves: YG17, G07, YG07, Around G20


Products 

Visit Beccy's Blog for the Pink Lily Freebie @ 

https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/05/pink-lily.html






8 comments:

  1. A lovely card Pam. I have been a customer of Beccy's Place for quite a while and love her work. But I admit that I cheat a bit and go for already coloured.
    Thank you for sharing with us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful just beautiful
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love the single lily, a lovely focal point. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done a beautiful colouring colouring the lily, the yellow and green combination is wonderful! I love the sweet little border around the image panel too, that's a really nice die. Thank you for your kind words Pam, I appreciate it.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty flower beautifully coloured in.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Pam - love your colouring of the image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card beautifully coloured. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really pretty card Pam. The flower is beautiful and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete