Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Once in a Life Time

Once in a life time... 

there are so many things that can finish that sentence.

Today is the birthday of a new friend I met at Stamp Camp 2023.  It was a once in a life time event and the eleven new friends I met during those five days have truly been such a new blessing.  Each one bringing a new and different joy in my life, from a different walk in life to a different crafting style.




For my card for Lisa - I selected one of the backgrounds I made at the Stamp Camp,  using an inked stamp and an inking a stencil over it.   Then separately, I stamped the hummingbird and flowers from the Stampendous set.  I colored them with copic markers and fussy cut them out.  I raised the flowers on the card front with foam and secured the hummer with a wobbler to add a little fun to her card! 

Happy Birthday Lisa!  Hope you have a very blessed and wonderful day!

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

AAA Birthday ~ Challenge 52 

Cupcake Inspiration ~ Challenge 575  

Cutie Pie Challenge ~ Challenge 185 ~ Stamps or Party  

We Love to Create Mixed Media ~ Challenge 7 

Allsorts ~ Week 7412 ~ All Creatures Great and Small  

Paper Dragonfly ~ Challenge 20 ~ Anything Flies

Pam's Pearls


Copics

Bird: B06, BG05, B24, B34, V12, B000, YG07, YR27, Flower: RV66, RV19, V05, RV63, RV52, Leaves: YG17, G14, G43, YG67

Products 




11 comments:

  1. I really like this card. Love all the blue and ribbon
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so beautiful in person. I am so thankful to be the lucky recipient and it sure made my day! Did you know the bird is on a wobbler? I call it the wobbler warbler! Thank you so much, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Pam, I am sure Lisa will adore it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous color and the wobbler for the little bird is brilliant. A very beautifully crafted card. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!! I love the background you created. That hummingbird is gorgeous!! Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely vibrant colours for a pretty card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts and being inspired by our All Creatures option.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card Pam - love that background, the hummer really stands out against it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty background you've created for this beautiful image. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab background to showcase that lovely stamp. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that background and the cute H bird - Thanks for joining in at AAA Birthday

    ReplyDelete