Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Twice the Fun!

Today I'm sharing a card of encouragement that I recently made for a card swap.  I've used the 'Popsicle' image from  All Dressed Up Digital Stamps.   What a fun image for a summer card.  


As you can see I like her so much that I duplicated her and flipped her horizontally to have two on my card!  Then I added the sentiment between them before printing.  

I used Copic markers for all the coloring and used a new die, Ornate Banner from PinkFresh Studios for the multiple layers.  For the card base I cut the dark green cardstock into a mini slimline and added the multicolored background paper, then each die cut and the completed image.  Lastly I secured several tiny coordinating diamond bling dots randomly on the card front. 

By the time I finished this card, I really wanted to keep it!  But I did send it on to my card swap partner.   

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge 246 ~ Summer Fun 

Time Out Challenge ~ Challenge 245 ~ Colorful  

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 501  

Cardz4Galz ~ Challenge 205 ~ Summer Day 


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Left Girl ~ Hair: E21, E23, E25, E27, Bathing Suit: V15 with V12, 

Right Girl ~ Hair: E40, E41, E42, E43, Bathing Suit: V12 with V15

Both ~ Popsicle: YR02, V06, YG11, Bag: RV63, Heart: RV19, Hat: BG02, Shovel: YG18,  Lotion: YG18, BG13, Shadow: W3

 

Products 







 

8 comments:

  1. Awww, so tootin' cute - bright, cheery and full of summer fun! So glad you joined us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooo sooooo cuuute
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Pam, and I love the duplicated image
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love dies you used. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet and colourful! Thanks so much for joining us at Time Out Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb card and clever idea to flip the image to make them face each other!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. These girls now what to do when it is hot :)! A fun and real summer card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creation Pam! Thanks for joining in on our "Summer Fun" challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete