Monday, August 28, 2023

Sweet Treats

Today I'm sharing an extra image from All Dressed Up Digital Stamps.  This is Cookie Girl and I've made my card for the August Sketch Challenge on Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmakers.



 Here's the sketch posted to follow:

I started by sizing the image to about 3 1/2" tall and printing her on Neenah 110 # cardstock.  All the coloring was done with Copic markers and are referenced below.

For the die cut edge I used PinkFresh Ornate Banner Die for the image and edged it with Copic R22.   The card base is 5 3/4" square with the fold at the top.  After securing the red dotted swiss paper to the base, I added the required 1/8" and 3/8" horizontal strips.  I had fussy cut the oven from some scrapbooking paper, so I secured it to the left edge, tilting it slightly.  You can't see it in the photo, but on the back of the image I added adhesive back foam and then secured the image to the card base.  This raised it up slightly above the stove and horizontal strips for a bit of dimension.  Lastly I added the gold twine wrap at the fold and the cute cutting board that also has gingerbread men.  I added a small glue dot behind the embellishment to keep it in place and complete my card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Build Your Stash Holiday Cardmaker's ~ August 

Passion for Markers ~ Challenge 704 ~ Embellish It 

Sparkles Christmas Forum ~ Challenge 151 ~ Christmas Food 

World Wide Crafters and Colourist ~ August 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hat: BG70, Hair: E21, E23, E25, Plate: G07, YG67, Cookies: E15, E13, Spoons: E34, Bowl: E97, E99, Boots: E23, E25, Apron: R22, R24, Dress: R46, R29, R17, Shadow: W3

Products 






6 comments:

  1. Awe darling
    Adorable
    Love it
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, Pam - what a sweet image! Love the layout and colors, and wowza on that trinket! So perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the gorgeous image Pam, and a beautiful card with the wee accents and dimension
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card with the whimsical polka dots and delightful cookie board charm! So Sweet!! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Katrina DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image and design. So glad you shared over at Sparkles Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet card.Thanks for joining my theme at Sparkles Christmas Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete