Friday, August 25, 2023

A Bright Hello

Today I'm sharing a brightly colored floral card I recently made using Unity Stamps, Inked Florals - Background.  A friend of ours was in rehab following a stroke and I wanted to send her something to cheer her up and bring a smile to her day! 






I started by stamping the image with Versa Clair Black then heat embossing with clear.  I used my Copic markers for the coloring and then trimmed to fit the front of an A2 card base. 

Once secured on the base, I added the hello sentiment in the center and finished the design with a piece of ribbon trim that was used as a package bow on a gift I received. Do you ever recycle things onto your cards? 

I love the bright colors with the coordinating pink card base and hope that it helped her feel better when she received it. 

 Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

D. L. Art ~ Thankful Thursday ~ Challenge 329  

Moving Along With the Times ~ Challenge 157 ~ August ~ Embossing 

Time Out ~ Challenge 245 ~ Colorful  

Through the Purple Haze ~ Challenge 207 ( Floral/Stamp/Ribbon)

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

RV55, RV63, RV66, BG53, BG57, Y19, YR16

 

 

Products 

Unity Stamps, Inked Florals Background

 

6 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Pam, and I love the bright colours - I am sure it cheered your friend!
    Yes, I often recycle, and the card I have just blogged features some bookmarks recycled
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color combo with the Unity floral stamp, Pam! I'm sure this will cheer your friend. I love it when I can "upcycle" items with my card making as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing
    Perfection
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bold and beautiful! The trim is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Time Out Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, bright and bold, thanks for entering the MAWTT challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such great colouring! Love those colours! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete