Monday, August 21, 2023

Pretty Posies

Happy Monday from Jan's Digital Stamp Design Team as we bring you our Mid Month Inspirational cards.  I've selected Jan's "Pretty Posies" for today's card.



 

I started by sizing the image to about 3" tall and printed it on 110# Neenah cardstock.  For the coloring I used my Copic markers and then die cut the pretty edge with Gina Marie Designs Pierced Nesting Labels.  

I used a muted aqua mat on the white A2 card base then secured the completed image to the center and added the Hello sentiment at the bottom right corner.   I added several wraps of peach twine at the fold and secured with a loopy bow.  For the final step I added Diamond Stickles on the heart and the center of the daisies.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards.

I'll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar ~ August Challenge

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 260  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 609-610 (top 3)


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Jar: BG10, BG11, Rope: YR23,YR27, Heart: R22, Flowers: Y13, Y15, Y19, Center: YR23, YR27, Rose: R39, R29, R27, Left: R29, R27, R24, Top: R24, R22, Leaves: YG61, YG63, YG67

Products 


Jan's Digi Stamps, Pretty Posies

Gina Marie Designs, Pierced Nesting Labels


5 comments:

  1. So pretty 💐
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely image, beautiful colouring and pretty design. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Pam - love the image and your colouring and mounting of it is wonderful
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Pam, I like the coloring and fancy die cut panel. Thanks for a wonderful team project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Refreshing, Pam! Marvelous coloring and the touches of sparkle are perfect. Thank you for showcasing "Pretty Posies" and sharing it with others. Love your fancy die.
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete