Monday, August 14, 2023

Cancel My Subscription

Today I'd like to share an extra Polkadoodles card that I made after Stamp Camp 2023.   I've used 'Thinking Rebel Girl' for this card.


The last night we were there, our hostess  gave us two cards from The Color Match game by Lisa Solomon.  Each card has a color/technique challenge and our homework was to combine the two card challenges into one card.


I drew 'ZigZag' and 'Tints and Shades'



I'm always up for a challenge but like anything new this took a minute to figure out.  I felt like Tints and Shades was great with Copic coloring and made sure I included as many shades as I could on this image.  I didn't see a great place to add ZigZag on the image itself so I went with adding the zigzag matting.  I was thrilled to find the paper in Polkadoodles Tropical Fever Paper pack that coordinated with the completed image. 

Once I'd secured the layers as shown in the photo, I added a bit of Diamond Stickles to the center of the flower on her hat and to the center of the Sun.  She turned out to be a cute and funny little card as did all of the cards the other gals posted for their homework. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

 CD Sunday Plus ~ Challenge 116  

The Corrosive Challenge ~ August  

A Perfect Time to Craft ~ August  


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Rock: W1, W4, Shoes: YR01, YR04, Hair: E41, E42, E43, Hat & Dress: BG02, BG07, BG45, BV13, Grass: G46, G43, Flowers: R08, R17/ R81, R85, Hat Flower & Sun: YR01, YR04, Y19, Y15, Y11

Products 



6 comments:

  1. You did a great job
    I really like how you colored her dress
    Sun is awesome too 🌞 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you nailed the challenge! I like the sentiment too.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Pam - a great use of the challenges, and I do love that sentiment :) - I could do with a few of those cancellation notices ... but then I am kind hearted, and also see it as a ministry to listen to others. Thankfully I have learnt not to 'take on' their problems as mine
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great image and I love the sentiment that goes with it. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. An interesting challenge superbly executed. Great card.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the sentiment
    Thank you for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete