Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Ahoy Little Fishes!

Today I am posting with the Design Team from All Dressed Up with our inspirational cards for the August Challenge.

I'd like to share a fun little summer card using 'Little Fishes'.  I think I could see this little fellow out my window any day here at my home on Lake Murray in South Carolina (USA). 



This little fellow with his sailor hat and his faithful doggy are out for a spin with the colorful fishes.  

After sizing the image I printed him on #110 Neenah cardstock and have used my Copic markers for coloring.  Then I die cut the oval using Gina Marie Designs Stitched Oval Dies.  

I found the fun water background paper in my stash and love how the oval fits right in the waves. Once the design was secured, I added clear Wink of Stella to all the little fishes near the boat.  I didn't want a bow for this card but found a piece of 'Summer Fun' ribbon to secure across the top of the card to complete the design.

Be sure to check out all the All Dressed Up Design Team cards on the Challenge Blog.  We'd love to see your entry too! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Make Mine Monday ~ Challenge 207 ~ 3 of an image (little fishes) 

Crafting Happiness ~ Challenge 145   

Cupcake Inspiration ~ Challenge 575 (I Live in in the USA)

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Flags: R17, B24, Poles: C3, Boats: B91, B93, B97, Life Rings and Hat: R37, Dog: N1, N3, N4, Fish: V04, YR23, BG45, BG72, FYR1, BV01, RV06, Water: B01, B04, B05, BG15, BG45, BG57, BG11   


Products 






6 comments:

  1. I just love it
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute little fishes! These images are just darling, and I love all your nautical colors for it! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable fishes make up for the 3 of anything challenge here with us at Make My Monday! Thank for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, this scene is too cute. I love how you used the ribbon across the top. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design - that backing paper is perfect,

    Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete