Saturday, August 12, 2023

Panda Beach Time

August is Hot, Hot, Hot and the Polkadoodles Design Team has so many cute cards on the Challenge Blog to share with you today!  I've selected this adorable Panda in her 'Beach Inflatable Flamingo' for the hot days of summer!  



I sized the Panda to about 3" and added the Sunshine from the Zodiac digital pack.  I printed those on Neenah 110# cardstock and colored them with Copic markers. Then I fussy cut both pieces and set them to the side.

 The background is two papers from the Polkadoodles Starfish & Sandcastles papersI trimmed 1" of the blue water paper and secured it to the bottom of the starfish paper.  Then I took another strip of the water paper and cut it using a generic bubble die.  After glueing it over the 'seam' of the two papers, to represent the bubbles in the water's edge, I added the panda and the sunshine.  Both of those pieces are popped up with foam backing.  Lastly I added the Happy Birthday sentiment in the center at the bottom of the card front.

It really turned out cute!  This little Polkadoodles Panda will definitely be catching the rays and chilling by the water through the hot days this summer!  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge 75  

Papercraft ~ Challenge 96 ~ Summer Fun  

Pinspirational Challenge #304 ~ August 

Cardz4galz ~ Challenge 205 ~ Summer Day  

Creative Knockouts ~ Challenge 500 ~ Summer Fun 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

C5, C7, R32, C10, BV00, V12, V15, RV02, RV21, YG06, YR04, YR00, E39, FRV1 

 

Products 









 

4 comments:

  1. Love this Pam - your use of the image against the gorgeous papers is fabulous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. So colorful
    Love that sun
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun panda pool theme card, this is a wonderful creation that fits with our summer theme at C4Galz, thanks for joining us

    ReplyDelete
  4. August hasn’t been so hot for us but your card ifs making me feel summery! Thanks for joining in at Papercraft Challenges. X

    ReplyDelete