Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Cherish the Moments

While I was away at the last retreat over in Georgia, we did make a Retail Therapy trip to a wonderful crafting store called Impressive Ideas.  

The shelves were filled with Market 49 and Mintay papers along with all the embellishments and extra goodies.  Then there were tons upon tons of stamps from so many different companies to choose from.    When you ran out of stamps there were inks and tools and of course a SALE Room!

Today I'm sharing a card I made with one of the stamps from the sale room ~ this is Shell Picture by Impression Obsession. 



One of my best friends is currently recovering from surgery and I made this Cherish card for her.  She and I both love the beach and I knew she'd love the shades of the shells.

After stamping it on Neenah cardstock, I colored the image with Copic markers and used an edger die for the scalloped rounded edge.  Then I secured the aqua piece on the A2 card base and added the completed piece on top.  Lastly I added the Cherish sentiment and the enamel dots to complete the design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

I Love Promarkers ~ Challenge 8 - Fav Color Combo  

A Place to Start - July Challenge ~ Life's a Beach  

Avenue 613 ~ July Challenge 

World Wide Crafters & Colourist ~ July Challenge

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

V20, V22, V25, V91, V95, YR27, YR16, E41, E42, E43, E93, E95, E97, W3, W5, R21, R22, YR12, BG32, BG49, BG45, BG63, BG09


 

Products 

Impression Obsession, Shell Picture

 

 

5 comments:

  1. A delightful card. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam, this is beautiful! I LOVE the bold colors you used for the shells! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card made from a great 'buy' Pam - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, I'm sure your friend will love it. Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really pretty card Pam. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. I'm sure your friend will love it. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete