Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Sending You a Blessing

Today I'd like to share another card from a weekend challenge.  It was to make a card that was using either ~ tractors, farms, fields or plants. 

For mine I selected Unity Stamps, 'Older but Wiser' by Artist Tierra Jackson and paired it with the scripture from Deuteronomy 28:8.



 

I started by stamping the image using (brown) Versa Clair ink and heat embossing with clear powder.  I colored the tractor with my Copic markers which are referenced below. 

I used a dark chocolate coordinating mat and cut the completed image and mat using the dome shaped die.  Several scriptures fit this image but I particularly like this one, so I prepared it on the computer, printed it on cardstock and mounted it on the same dark chocolate cardstock. 

I used a 5 1/2" kraft card base and covered it with the yellow patterned paper.  I secured the tractor image near the top left corner, then added the 3/4" green strip across the entire front of the design.  Then I added the sentiment below the tractor.  Lastly I wrapped the golden twine several times around the fold and added the cross at the loopy bow to complete the design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Stamping Sensation ~ August Challenge  

We Love Stamping ~ August Challenge ~ Masculine 

Creative Knockout ~ Challenge 501  

Ellibelle's Corner ~ I Spy Something.... for Men/Boys  


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics   

Tractor: YG09, G07, YR21, YR23, Seat & Emblem: R56, Tires and metal: C2, C4, N2, N6, N7

Products 

Unity Stamps, Older and Wiser


8 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Pam - love that scripture with the tractor - a great pairing
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked that you added the scripture to your card. I have not used my tractor stamp. I think this is a great idea for my husband’s birthday card next month.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great
    Awesome charm too
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect masculine card Pam, it's a great tractor, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great masculine make and a lovely layout too. Thanks for taking part at We Love Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great masculine card - fab tractor image and your Scripture pairs with it perfectly. Thanks so much for joining in with Ellie's "I Spy" challenge theme of "Something For Boys or Men"
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful, perfect masculine creation!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at I spy with my little eye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card for a man.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete