Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Let Your Light Shine

Today I'm sharing another water color card I recently made.  This city scape image is by Technique Junkies (Watercolor NY ~discontinued). 




I used water color paper and stamped the image with black Versa Claire ink then embossed with clear powder.    I used Zig markers and an aqua brush to paint the color on the image.   Once it was dry, then I trimmed the edge close to the buildings and added the 1/8" black matting, then secured to the A2 card base.  Lastly I added the Fishtail cut embossed sentiment at the bottom corner. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Get Creative ~ Challenge 124 ~ Summer Nights 

Creative Inspiration  ~ Challenge 5  

Krafty Chicks  Challenge 675 

Moving Along with the Times ~ Challenge 157 ~ August ~ Emboss

Pam's Pearls


7 comments:

  1. So very colorful
    Nice job
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun water color scene, Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cityscape!!!’ Reminds me of Monte Marte… thank you so much for joining us at the Krafty Chicks Card Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://paperdragonflycreativechallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific image which you’ve painted beautifully on the watercolour paper. Lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. Love your colour choices.

    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete