Tuesday, February 28, 2023

She Is Clothed in Strength and Dignity

This afternoon I'm posting with the Classic Design Team as the April edition of the Classic Design Challenge is now open.

Our wonderful sponsor for the month is Sheepski Designs and I've selected 'Blossom-Image 214' for today project card. 



 To make this card, I started by enlarging the image to just under 4" and placed it to the right edge of my card front template.  Then I added the scripture from Proverbs 31:25, centered to the left behind the girl's image and under the branch of flowers. 

After printing on Neenah 110# cardstock, I used my Copic markers for coloring and then trimmed the edges close to the completed image.  I selected an aqua A2 card base, an olive mat that coordinated with her dress and a brown mat for extra contrast.  I used a scalloped edge rectangle border die to cut the olive piece.   Then simply secured the layers to the card base to complete this design.

Be sure to check out all the Design Team projects on the Classic Design Challenge Blog and enter yours also! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Sheepski Designs ~ Challenge 81  (Winner - 3 images)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Challenge 200

The Corrosive Challenge  ~ February 

Allsorts ~ Week 717 

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 249

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hair: E21, E23, E55, E57, Dress: G46, G43, Leaves: G40, G43, G46, Stems: Sepia Multi-liner, Blossoms: V05, V06, Eyes: Blue Spectrum Noir Art Liner, Around: B000

 

Products 




3 comments:

  1. Very nice card
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a really lovely image with the pretty blossoms, many thanks for sharing with us at this weeks Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pamela, a gorgeous card, you have coloured her beautifully. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and good luck in the prize draw.. Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete