Friday, February 24, 2023

Owl Always Be Here for You

On Thursdays, I try to send out a Thinking of You card to someone I know needs a little cheering up or a get well wish.  Today I'm sharing one of those  'Thinking of You' cards.  I used Power Poppy Stamps, Forest Fellas, Odell Owl.



 
After sizing the image to fit an A2 card front, I added the sentiment on the next layer, placed close to the owl.

I used my Copic markers for coloring which are referenced below.  The coordinating paper I selected had images on the back that resembled small lace circles.  I hand cut one of them out and securted it to the top right of the image. Then used Gina Marie Designs Nested Scalloped Stitched Rectangle and cut the decorative edge and also on the coordinating patterned paper.  

After securing the patterned paper to the card front, I added the deep green solid mat behind the image, then secured this layer in the center of the card.  For the final touch I added the deep aqua flat back to the center of the embellishment. 
As a card maker I enjoy sharing my cards, especially with those who are dear to me.  How about you?

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

DL Art ~ Thankful Thursday ~ Challenge 318  

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 662  

Through the Purple Haze ~ Challenge 201  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 583 - 584  

Double Dare ~ February ~ Birds 

Make Mine Monday  ~ Challenge 194 ~ All Creatures Great and Small  (Top Pick)


Pam's Pearls

Copics: 

Owl: E57, E55, E53, E51, E50, YR23, YR27, E74, Branch: E74, G28, YG45, Scarf: BG49, BG57, BG000

Products:



5 comments:

  1. What a sweet creation Pam and that owl is awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet
    Great card
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely thing to do each week! That owl is awesome! Love the die cut background too and your pretty corner accent! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Birds Challenge. Donna DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card with that beautifully coloured image Pam - love your colour choices here. Yes, I also love sharing my cards with family and friends
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete