Friday, February 10, 2023

Heart Balloons for You!

Continuing my countdown to Valentine's Day, I'm sharing the card I designed for our Great Granddaughter.  For this special card, I've selected the 'Lots of Love' from designer Amanda Jayne Designs. 



Amanda Jayne was one of several designers that coordinated with Kit & Clowder at the end of this past year for the Freebies during the Season of Advent.  I loved the little reindeer tag she gave away and now I'm loving some of the little cows!  

After sizing this cow image, I added my sentiment to the right, then printed.  I used my Copic markers for coloring and the Gina Marie Designs Stitched Scallop Rectangle die for the pretty edge.   

I selected the multi colored polka dotted paper and the yellow card base, then added the green center strip.  I tilted the completed image so that more of the background paper would show.  Once the image was secured, my design was complete and ready for my message to her and mailing.  

If you've never heard of or seen Amanda Jayne Designs, check out her Etsy Shop.  She's having a huge sale this week too! 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Sisterhood of Crafters ~ February ~ Hearts  

Paperminutes ~ Challenge 781 ~ Valentines Day 

Try it on Tuesday ~ February ~ All You Need is Love  

Di's Design Challenge ~ February ~ Add one or more Hearts

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Balloons, BG45, R46, V06, Cow: N0, N4, N, N6, W3, W2, E40, R0000, R01, R11, R12

 

Products  





7 comments:

  1. What an adorable cow
    Ad adorable card
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable cow
    What an adorable card
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, Pam. Fabulous coloring of the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorably cute, she will treasure it I'm sure!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Triple B} NEW March 3rd

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wkhat a cute image 🥰
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful valentines card with us at Paperminutes.
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super cute card for a wee girl Pam - love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute ! love the little cow image

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

    ReplyDelete