Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Christmas Joy from Molly

Today I'm sharing my second posting as a Guest Designer with Conie Fong Designs.  I've made a Christmas card with a small shaker and used Molly's Pawfect Christmas.

All of the 'Molly' images in Conie's collection are my favorites.  Love the big innocent eyes and sweet expressions she has captured. 



This particular package comes with two separate images of Molly - one with the dog (which I have used) and one with a wagon full of presents and a Christmas tree.  

For my card, I sized Molly to just over 3" and used my Copic markers for the coloring.  The lovely edge is from the Penny Black Elegant Stitching die set.  Then I added the deep red coordinating mat and selected the blue patterned paper for the background.  

The die cut Christmas tree is cut out of a metallic paper which coordinated well with the background matting.  I used the same red cardstock for the background and made the mini shaker with the tree and snowflake confetti.  Once completed then I added the background paper to a 6" card base.  I layered the colored image and then the shaker securing each one.  Lastly I added the small tag, 'Wishing you Joy' to complete the card design.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Avenue 613 ~ February ~ Red -anything but a heart (flower & tree) 

Peace on Earth ~ Christmas ~ Challenge 34 

My Time to Craft ~ Christmas ~ Challenge 54 ~ Snowflakes 

Most Magical Time of the Year ~ Challenge 5 ~ Christmas or Halloween 

Build Your Holiday Stash


Pam's Pearls



Copics:

Hair: YR21, YR24, YR27, E39, E59, Headband: BV04, W2, W3, Dog: E17, E15, E13, E39, Poinsettia: R29, R46, Pot: YR23, YR24, YR27, Scarf & Dress: BV01, BV02, BV04, BV13, R46, Pants: BV20, BV22, BV25, Shoes: W2, W3, W4, BV25, Snow B60 B63

Products:  

Conie Fong Molly's Perfect Christmas  

Penny Black, Elegant Stitching


7 comments:

  1. Adorably cute card and image!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Triple B} NEW March 3rd
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring of the image! Sweet eyes and expression on the girl's face that will brighten anyone's day! Thanks for sharing at MTTCC! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly certainly is a sweetie Pam, and I love how you have used her on this gorgeous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shaker card and I love the coloring on that little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - love your shaker panel.

    Thanks for joining us at the Most Magical Time of the Year Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet image with the girl and little dog - fabulous colouring. I love the little shaker with all the snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at Peace on Earth challenge.

    ReplyDelete