Monday, February 20, 2023

To an Amazing Friend

Today I'm posting with my Design Team gals from Jan's Digi Stamp Shop with our mid month inspirational cards.

If you get Jan's newsletter, you've already had a peek at her new Easter cutie ~ 'Lil Chick-A-Dee' but if not, here she is with her big bonnet and bow, ready to step out for any Easter event or just for a note to a friend.


 

There are two dressy little chicks in this package along with eggs and lots of sentiments.  For my card, I selected the chick facing left and sized her to about 3" for my card front.   I layered the sentiment close to the center of the image and then printed it on 110# Neenah card stock.  

I used my Copic markers for the coloring and have listed below for your reference.  Next I selected Gina Marie's Venetian Labels die set for the edge of the image and for the purple matting.

I used a 4" x 6" card base and covered the front in the bright multi colored patterned paper.  Then I secured the matting and image in the center and finished the card with a soft yellow organza bow at the top fold.

Don't forget to visit Jan's Challenge Blog to see the other Design Team cards and to enter yours in the monthly challenge!

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Calendar ~ February ~ Add a Ribbon 

Ally's Angels ~ Challenge 67 

Crafters Cafe ~ February ~ Challenge 294 

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge 69 

CD Sunday ~ Challenge 104 

The Corrosive Challenge ~ February

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

 Y00, Y15, Y18, Y19, YR23, YR27, V12, V15, V17, V28, BV0000, BV00, BV01, BV02, BV11, BV13, BV34, W3

 

Products



11 comments:

  1. Awe this is so sweet
    Adorable 🐥
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cute chick and I like the colours you've used.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet little image and your card design is so pretty. Thanks for a lovely mid-month inspiration project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little Chickie could not be sweeter, Pam! Loving how she is all color coordinated with hues of purple - definitely an Easter color especially combined with sunny yellow! Your voile scarf holding the hat on her head is lovely! I wouldn't have thought to do that, Pam. It's a darling card!
    Crafting Hugs,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning, beautiful coloring-including the white highlights, like the purple colors and that fabulous ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Easter card, Pam. Cute image and I love the colour combination. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet image Pam, and so beautifully coloured and mounted - someone wuill be so blessed to receive this card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and I love the colour mix.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful coloring of the chick image and the patterned paper is a beautiful complement!! Excellent Easter card! Thanks for linking to Ally's Angels! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! Such a cute card, great colours - I love it!

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Jo
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. I remember when I was little getting a chick like this in my Easter Basket. Oh brings back good memories. Thank you for sharing over at Crafter's Cafe. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest

    ReplyDelete