Tuesday, February 21, 2023

His Treasured Possession

Today I'm sharing a beautiful image from Julia Spiri called Winter Queen paired with the scripture from Deuteronomy 14:2.



 

I made this for my Bible Journaling project which gives me a scripture to make into an art piece.  I love the softness of this image and she seemed to be the perfect match.

After sizing her I added the scripture to the right of the image and used Copic markers for the coloring.  I used the Spellbinder die, Labels 37, which fit snuggly around the image.  The shiny copper matting behind her coordinated well with her crown and completed my piece.  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

My Time to Craft ~ Challenge 501 ~ Vintage 

Pattie's Creations ~ Challenge 203  

2 Sisters on the Blog ~ Challenge 71 - Three Colors (brown, purple, gold)  

Perfect Time to Craft ~ February  

Bizzy Becs Store Challenge ~ February   

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 583-584  

Worldwide Crafters & Colorist Challenge ~ February (winner)


Pam's Pearls

 

Copics

Dress: BV17, BV39, Hair: E21, E23, E5, Crown: Y26, Around image BV000

 

Products










9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam: What a great idea for vintage/antique/historical to have this beautiful queen image paired with the Scripture! Thanks for sharing at MTTC! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Pam - I love the image you have paired with the scripture!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely scripture on your beautiful shaped card, Pam! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful image and beautiful colouring. Thank you for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!
    Thanks for joining our challenge.
    Caroline DT 2Sistersontheblog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice.
    Thanks for sharing it.
    Nicolette Dt 2Sistersontheblog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty, love the colours. Thank you for joining us at Worldwide Crafters and Colourists Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, what a beautiful image and lovely colouring. Thank you for sharing and joining in with our monthly challenge at Bizzy Becs.
    Karen DT

    ReplyDelete