Sunday, February 12, 2023

You Make My Heart Dance

I hope you are having a very blessed and relaxing Sunday.  My husband and I are celebrating our anniversary (2/14) all weekend long it seems.  

If you know me personally you know I love to dance. I'll admit the slower songs are becoming more my favorites these days as the birthdays roll past.  At our dance club Friday night, he had the DJ play 'our wedding song' for us.  We started the dance and then the others joined in.  (Anne Murray, Can I Have This Dance For the Rest of My Life)

Today's card is perfect for our story.



 

The image is Copic colored and die cut using Spellbinders Label 15.   It's a bit hard to tell in the photo but the background matting is green with a metallic gold swipe throughout - sorta like motion behind the dancers. 

Like lots of The Rabbit Hole Designs, It was a fun little image to color and make for this card.


Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Dare 2B Artzy ~ February Challenge ~ Love 

Stamping Sensations ~ February Challenge 

Sweet Stamping ~ February ~ Love 

Cardz4galz ~ Challenge 192 ~ one or more hearts 

Fab n' Funky ~ Challenge 566 ~ Valentines or Hearts

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Boy: Hair: E21, E23, E25, Shirt: R27, R29, Jeans: B91, B93, B95, Shoes: C4

Girl: hair: E41, E42, E43, Dress: BG57, BG78, Shadow: C4

 

Products 







9 comments:

  1. Awe happy anniversary
    Great card. So cute
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary to you both.LOve the image and sentiment=fabulous background too,love the gold swipes.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us a Cardz4galz with this lovely creation. Your colouring is so well done that the hair looks real. Lovely image and I also like your background paper. We hope you join us next time. Happy Anniversary - keep dancing. Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges.
    Buffy (DT) xx
    And Happy Annivesary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary - how blessed you are. Love your card Pam, it's so sweet.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary Pam and sounds like the perfect celebratory card, many thanks for sharing with us at this month's Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Anniversary..... Great card design, great colouring - and loving the background swipe technique. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card and such a cute image.
    Thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations. Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is lovely, happy anniversary Pam.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete