Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Hugs 'n Kisses

Today I'm sharing Graciellie Designs, Heart Notes which I've used to make two Valentine cards.

It's always amazing the different look we get by simply using different colors and papers. 


After printing the heart shaped notes, I used my copic markers to color from the outside edges inward, leaving the area very lightly colored over the words 'Hugs 'n kisses.  

I hand cut the hearts out and gathered the papers to make one more feminine and one a bit more masculine.  The vertical strips were cut from my scrap pile and layered between the matting and the completed hearts.  Easy and cute ~ perfect for those special little kids or grandkids. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

Get Creative ~ Challenge #118 ~ Hearts  

Simon Says Stamps~ Monday Challenge ~ Love is in the Air  

Dare 2B Artzy ~ Challenge  #5 ~ Love 

Heartquest Blog Challenge ~ Theme 23 ~ All About Hearts / Love

Pam's Pearls

Copics: 

Left: RV00, RV52, RV43, RV66, RV55, Y15

Right: R11, R17, R27, R98, B23

Products: 

Graciellie Designs, Heart Notes


 

3 comments:

  1. Such different cards, yet same
    Very nice
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Pam! These are super cute romantic Valentines! The graphic appeal will be enjoyed by anyone at any age! Striking design layouts! Thanks for sharing at Heart's Quest! --Becca/owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple but so very effective Pam - I like them both!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete