Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Birthdays Are...

Feathers in the Wings of Time...

Today I'm posting with the Critter Crazy Challenge Blog Design Team.  We're back with another favorite animal card and a month long challenge for you to join in with us. 

I've selected Divinity Designs, Woodpecker for the February edition of the Challenge Blog.  




 I stamped the woodpecker on Neenah 110# cardstock and used Copic markers for coloring.  After the coloring was completed, I returned the image to my Misti and stamped the sentiment using Versa Claire Black ink.  

Next I used Whimsy Stamps, Zig Zag Stitched Rectangle die for the faux stitched edging.  I selected a woodgrain paper to add to the A2 standard card base, then secured the image in the center to complete my design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Avenue 613 ~ January Challenge   (Top Rocker)

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 198  

World Wide Open Design Team ~ January Challenge 

The Corrosive Challenge ~ January  

Allsorts ~ Week 713 ~ Boys/Men

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics  

Tree: E70, E71, E74, Woodpecker: R17, R08, R05, R27, R000, C8, C7, C6, C5, C4, YR24, YR27


Products






6 comments:

  1. Wow great work. Love it
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a super Woodpecker and makes for a perfect masculine card, many thanks for sharing at our Boys and Men theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Birds make such good images for masculine cards and I love how this one turned out!
    Thanks so much for joining our "for boys or men" challenge at Allsorts this week!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing woodpeckers in the tree on the side of my house. They are beautiful birds. Yours is colored so nicely. Thank you for sharing your card at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing image Pam, stunningly used, especially paired with that sentiment! Wonderful work
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card.

    I just want to let you know that the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge has a new name and blog address. You can find it here. Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    We hope to see you there.
    ~ Arlene DT

    ReplyDelete