Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Kisses!

Happy Valentine's Day to each of you!

For today I've saved this Stamping Bella til last as I think this little Squidgy is the cutest. 

This Stamping Bella image is named Kissing Booth Squidgy (EB465).



After stamping the image, I used my Copic markers for coloring.  I selected the solid pink and coordinating plaid papers before coloring this one.  

As you can see, I used the plaid for the background mat on the A2 sized card base.  The image and the pink matting are die cut using Pink & Main's Stitched Rounded Rectangles. When securing to the card base, I tilted the solid mat to show more of the color rather than straight behind the colored image.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafting Happiness ~ Challenge 139 ~ Love 

Dragonfly Dreams ~ February Challenge ~ Love 

Stamping Sensation ~ February Challenge  

Sweet Stamping  ~ Love 

Craft Rocket ~ Challenge 100 ~ Love/Valentine 

Stamping Bella Sisterhood ~ Jan/Feb Challenge ~ Love & New Beginings

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Flower: Y11, Y15, Y19, Dress: B02, B01, Hair: E39, YR27, YR24, YR21, Jar: C3, B00, B000, Hearts: RV09, RV17, RV52, Sign: E41, E42, E43, Booth: E70, E71, E74, Banner: BG05, Grass: G24, G26

Products  


Pink & Main, Stitched Rounded Rectangles



7 comments:

  1. Awe so cute
    Love that background paper
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and pretty- love that sweet stamp! Thank you for joining in at Sweet Stampin'.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Pam. Lovely coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet image Pam, and such a pretty card overall
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely image, makes for such a happy card, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping February challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is fab, such a fun card and a cute image.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

    ReplyDelete