Thursday, February 9, 2023

Dudley Valentine Gathering

Today I'm sharing three valentines made with the Dudley Valentine series at Whimsy Stamps.   I've used  Dudley Valentine and Dudley's Mailed with Love in these simple layered cards.

For each one I've used my Copic markers for coloring and the Pink & Main Stitched Rectangle die set. 





I think they turned out right cute and are perfect for my customer's order for their three kids. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

 Paperminutes ~ Challenge 781 ~ Valentines  

Shopping our Stash ~ Challenge 489 ~ Love is in the Air  

Try it on Tuesday ~ All You Need is Love  

Cupcake Inspiration ~ Challenge 562  

Dragonfly Dreams ~ February ~ Love  

Sweet Stamping ~ Love

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

BV01, BV04, YG01, YG05, YG25, W2, W5, E17, R35, R37, R39, R43

 

Products 

Whimsy Stamps: Dudley Valentine 

Whimsy Stamps: Dudley Mailed with Love



Pink & Main, Stitched Rounded Rectangles

10 comments:

  1. These are brilliant- love the stamps you have used, fab colouring and all 3 designs are lovely. Thank you for joining in at Sweet Stampin'
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, Pam and beautifully coloured as usual - love that wee image, he certainly gave me a smile
    Blessings
    Maxine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww...so cute!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our “love is in the air” challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! -Deb Horst, DT #SOS489

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun and cute set of Valentine cards, thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is one adorable and lovable dragon. I think he makes the perfect Valentine's card. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It on Tuesday. These cards are great. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, what cute images 🥰
    Thanks for sharing your beautiful valentines cards with us at Paperminutes.
    Heike

    ReplyDelete
  7. What adorable cards. Perfect valentine cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card, all of them are, nice image and coloring too, and thanks for playing our Valentine's Day Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Leanne DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing your lovely creation with us at Dragonfly Dreams. Such cute dragons. Christine DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable. I LOVE your coloring!! Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    CIC DT

    ReplyDelete