Saturday, February 11, 2023

A Basket of Love

For my second posting today, I'm sharing Di's Digital Designs, Hearts for You.  

This little bunny is overloaded with hearts and love! 



 

To make this card, I sized my image to about 3" tall and used Copic markers for the coloring.   I used Gina Marie Designs Pierced Oval die to get the pretty edge.  Next I colored in a little extra grass and added a few flower stems. 

I selected a light pink vertical strip paper to cover the A2 card base.  After adding the colored image to the center,  I secured three tiny flowers at the stems.  Lastly I added the wooden conversation heart 'You & Me' to complete the card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Di's Digital Design Challenge ~ Add One or More Hearts (Top 3)

Paper Craft Crew ~ #504 ~ Vertical Sketch Challenge 

Passion for Markers ~ Challenge 676 ~ Hearts 

Try it on Tuesday ~ All you need is love 

Make Mine Monday ~ Challenge 193 ~ Love is in the Air

 

Pam's Pearls

Copics: 

Bunny: R81, R83, RV34, R85, RV000, Basket: RV23, RV25, Hearts: RV23, RV25, V28, B63, BV34, B66, Grass: YG93, YG95

Products: 

Di's Digital Stamps, Hearts for You


Gina Marie Designs, Fancy Pierced 

6 comments:

  1. Darling
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie Pam - a sweet card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet CAS card Pam. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super cute card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene

    ReplyDelete

  6. Such a cute bunny and a lovely card

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge

    ReplyDelete