Friday, February 17, 2023

Get Well Kisses!

Today I'm sharing a card I made for a weekend challenge using Penny Black's 'XOXO'.  The challenge was to have a stamped background.



 After selecting this adorable little girl blowing kisses, I began by stamping her on 110# Neenah cardstock.  I used Copic markers for coloring and then fussy cut around her as close to the lines as I could. 

For the background I selected the Love Script heart from Unity Stamps Kit of the Month, January 2018.  Using white cardstock 1/4" smaller than the A2 card front, I stamped the heart using red Versa Clair Ink and my Misti.   Then I secured the colored image in the center of the heart, and added the shadow below her feet. 

I actually left the card at that point for the challenge, then added the 'Feel Better Soon' sentiment once I had a need to send the card.  She turned out super cute and I know made the recipient feel much better. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge 240 ~ Add a Heart 

Sisterhood of Crafters ~ February ~ Hearts 

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 583-584 

Passion for Markers ~ Week 677 ~ Add Some Flowers 

Stamping Sensation ~ February ~ Anything Goes -Optional Sketch 

Penny Black ~ February ~ Optional Add Hearts and Flowers 

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Copics 

Hair: E21, E23, E25, Dress: V27, Y18, Y06, Shoes: V22, Tights: V2, Flowers: G43, Y18, E04, V25, V24

 

Products





8 comments:

  1. Awe so cute
    Look at the little lips 💋
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Pam! Perfect background for the sweet PB image. Thanks so much for sharing at Word Art Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetie Pam, and a beautifully designed and made card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't she an adorable little girl and lovely in her fresh yellow dress, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping February challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super - I love this Mo image! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card with an adorable image. Thanks for playing with us over at PFM.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very sweet image and card, thank you for joining us at the Passion For Markers Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely adorable!! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete