Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Be Mine

Thank you ALL for the wonderful Happy Birthday Wishes yesterday! It was a great day that I plan to continue all month long! 

Today I'm starting my countdown to Valentine's Day and will be sharing a new Valentine card each day here on my blog and through my social media postings.  I hope you'll pop in each day to see what I've been working on.

First up is this Polkadoodles, 'Kitty Love' from the Too Cute Collection.




I started with the image, sized to just under 3".  After printing I used my Copic markers for coloring.  I also used the Memory Box Khloe Heart Duet die and a scrap of green cardstock to make this embellishment.  

After grabbing several coordinating papers, I decided on the layout and cut the vertical and horizontal strips, then matted them in the darker pink.  I sized the image to fit the layout, being sure I left room to stamp the sentiment.  After I secured the image to the mat I cut for that piece, then I hand stamped the BE MINE in the bottom corner.  Lastly I added the two heart chains to complete my design.  

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crazy for Cats ~ Challenge 4 ~ Love My Cat 

Crafting Happiness ~ Challenge 139 ~ Love 

Cupcake Inspiration ~ Challenge 562  (Winner)

Colorful Options ~ February Challenge ~ Pink 

Crafty Animals ~ Challenge 69 

Creations in Pink ~ Challenge 54 (Top 3)

 

Pam's Pearls


Copics: 

Cat: E55, E54, E53, E51, E33, RV00, Hearts: RV00, RV55, RV63, V05  

Products: 




 

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the cute kitty!

    Thank you for joining in at Crazy for Cats Challenge!

    DT - Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Nice clean lines and cute kitty image. Love the heart strings. Thanks for sharing at Colorful Options February Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dam oh dam that is cute
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image for your beautiful card Pam. And happy Belated Birthday from Down Under
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! Such a delightful card, with kitty, beautifully coloured. Love the design and those heart chains.Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Card. Thank you for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Tammi, Cupcake Inspirations Challenge DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. That kitty is definitely just too cute holding all that "love" in its arms. Love your layout and color scheme. THe pop of green is perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Nance, CIC DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable!! I LOVE that image and all your layering on this card. Thanks for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    CIC DT

    ReplyDelete