Wednesday, March 1, 2023

You're a Good Catch

Today I'm joining my Design Team ladies on the Critter Crazy Challenge Blog  as we open the March challenge.

For my card, I've selected The Rabbit Hole, Rubber Ducky Fishing.  


 
After stamping the image on Neenah #110 card stock, I stamped the sentiment on a separate piece and used Versa Clair Nocturne ink.

The image is colored using my Copic markers and I drew in the grassy embankment and water.  I used a generic cloud stencil and Quick Quotes Chunky Monkey (yellow) Chalking ink for the clouds in the background. 

For the die cut edge I used Carnation Crafts, Pretty Shabby Square Labels.  The selected card base is A2 sized Kraft and I added the polka-dotted matting first.  The sentiment is backed with a coordinating brown background and cut with a fish tail on one end.  I secured the image and the tag on the card front and then tied the brown twine at the fold.  For the final touch I added a 'fish hook' charm at the knotted bow. 

I hope you will visit the Critter Crazy Challenge to see the other Design Team cards and to upload your card as well. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog. I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to 'Follow' my blog and to visit my site - "Not Just Scraps' on Facebook - where you can purchase my cards. 

I will be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Passion for Markers ~ Week 679 ~ things with wings 

Simon Says Stamps ~ Monday Challenge ~ Things with Wings 

Cardz4Guyz ~ Challenge 316 ~ Sporting Chance 

 

Pam's Pearls

 

Products


6 comments:

  1. Awe such an adorable little ducky
    Karlé xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. how adorable to incorporated fishing with a docky! Love the coloring job you did and all the elements you added onto the card. Thank you for playing with us at C4Guyz

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nailed our challenge with it...masculine//sports with that duckie-fisherman!! So glad you included C4G's "sporting chance" challenge as your inspiration!! - Deb Horst, DT #C4G316

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fishing duck is well prepared for his fishing trip! Thanks for joining us at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect paper choice to go with that fun duckie image, Pam...
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH! This makes me smile, a wonderful fun, with great colouring and design card Pam.

    ReplyDelete