Monday, November 1, 2021

Hope Shines Through

We're starting a new month at the Critter Crazy Challenge Blog and hoping that you will enter your Animal cards.

For my entry this month, I've selected Whimsy Stamps, DoveArt Giraffe with a couple of die cuts added. 





For this design I started with the stamped giraffe on Neenah 110# cardstock and my Copic markers.  Afterwards I fussy cut close to the image and set him aside.  I used distressed Oxides and a makeup brush to get the blended background.  The black tree silhouette is from Hero Arts and the green border Grass is from Lawn Fawn.  I simply glued the tree, then giraffe, then the grass onto another piece of card stock.  

Next I put this in the Misti and stamped the sentiment from the Penny Black set Hope Shines.  Then I cut a black liner mat and attached to the card base, and finally added the card front to complete the card. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Stamping Sensation ~ October ~ Animals 

Sunday Stamps, ~#269 Nature 

A Perfect Time To Craft ~ November 

Alphabet Challenge ~ "O" Outdoors

 

 Pam's Pearls

Copics: Grass: YG63, YG95, YG97, Giraffe: YR20, YR24, YR27, E93, E95, E97, E17, E18

Products Used: 

Whimsy Stamps, DoveArt, Giraffe





 





 

7 comments:

  1. A fabulous background and stamped image with great diecuts,thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a gorgeous giraffe, and those dies are perfect with him! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card and beautiful sentiment. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great sketch to show off this gorgeous giraffe! Thank you so much for sharing at Stamping Sensations!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! My grand daugther loves giraffes! She would love this card so much! The background you created is the perfect setting for him! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely coloring on your giraffe. I love your dreamy background and the additions of the tree and grass to complete the scene. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete