Monday, November 1, 2021

She Finds Her Paradise

For my posting for Morgan's Artworld, I'd like to present Raven



Doesn't she remind you of the run-away in one of those thick romance novels you use to read?  

For my project, I've colored her with my Copics and also colored in a beach scene in the background.  I used the Stitched Top Note Die from Pink & Main for the image and the blue matting,  Then I covered a 6" square of kraft with the patterned paper, folded it in half and added the die cut design to the front to complete the card. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

 Avenue 613 ~ Challenge 11 

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge 168 

Girlz Creative Crafts ~ Challenge 15 ~ Vintage 

World Wide Open Design Team ~ October 


Pam's Pearls 

  

Copics: Hair: YR24, YR27, E39, E59, Rose: Y15, Y19, Leaves: YG61, YG63, Bracelet, Y26, Lips: YR02, Dress: B26, Mountains, YG03, G29, G46, YG91, YG95, Limb: E71, E74, E77, E11, Water: B41, BG11, BG13, B32, B26, B29, B60, Sky: YR65, E95, R11, Y32, YR20, E11, Y06

Products:

 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card but it isn't a vintage card.
    Thank you for joining us at Girlz Creative Crafts.
    greetings Angelique, dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us at Girlz Creative Crafts Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a lovely job with this Morgan's Image. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete