Wednesday, November 24, 2021

A Day to Celebrate!

Today is a special day of celebration for my brother and sister-in-law as they enjoy their 25th Wedding Anniversary. 

They recently moved back to SC after being in Texas for many years.  As they begin their semi-retirement, a camper was definitely in their plans since they enjoyed that hobby so much when their kids were young. With that in mind, I decided to make their anniversary card using Sizzix Travel Trailer die.  

Here's how it turned out. 



I thought it turned out super cute!  

Another family tradition we have is special ornaments for our trees.  The camper charm shown in the bottom left of the above photo is what I included in the card to be hung on their tree in honor of this year!

Here's wishing Mike & Judy many more happy years ahead.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges: 

Ike's World ~ Challenge #150

Lemon Shortbread ~ Challenge #159 

Through the Craftroom Door ~ November 

A Place to Start ~ Challenge #11 ~ Craft a Memory 

Ave 613 ~ November ~ Challenge 11 

Daring Cardmakers ~ Silver, Aqua and a Dash

 

Pam's Pearls


Products Used:  This Die can be purchased from my online store on Facebook @ Not Just Scraps. 





 

6 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL !Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card for their special day!
    This is a beautiful memory! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah,
    A Place To Start, Owner
    613 Avenue Create, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    Shopping Our Stash, DT
    The Color of Cards, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thanks for joinng at Lemon Shortbread #159 Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining 613 Avenue Create and TTCRD challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh such a fabulously unique card I love it. Thanks for joining us at Ikes World Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nicely crafted! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah,Owner

    ReplyDelete