Friday, November 26, 2021

Slimline Birthday Wishes

Today I'm sharing a slimline birthday card I made using  Polkadoodles 'Ruby Gift' image.  I actually won this image from one of the blog challenges back when Bugaboo was still in business.

To make this card, I stretched the image to about 6" tall and colored her with Copic markers.  The patterned paper is also from Polkadoodles Winnie Celebrations 3, Papers 1, P10

I really like the new Slimline Edger Dies from Pinkfresh Studio  ~ which is used on the patterned paper, image and card base.  For this type slimline, I made the base card to fit the image and paper. Never confine yourself to standard size card bases. Be creative!

After I'd added all the layers and sentiment to the card base, I completed the card with a lavender organza ribbon.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 587 ~ All Occasions  

Seize the Birthday ~ #228  

Creative Moments  Challenge #227  

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge #90

CD Sunday ~ Challenge #74 

Allsorts ~ Week 651 ~ One for the Girls 


Pam's Pearls


Copics: Shirt: BV02, BV11, BV34, V25, Shoes: BV11, BV34, Envelope, N0, N1, Hair: BV23, BV25, BV29, Present R83, G20, G24, Jeans: B42, B45, B52


Products:














 

5 comments:

  1. A sweet girly card, many thanks so sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colouring especially the darkness of her hair.
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you have coloured her hair. Nice choice of colours too. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the shape of the card, and the colouring is brilliant
    Thank youj for joining us
    Margaret
    CD Sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card will make some special person happy, especially if they like the colour purple. I like that you incorporated more of the shape of the card into the layout. And I agree with other comments about your great colouring skills. So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete