Monday, November 15, 2021

Baby's It's Cold Outside

Happy Monday!  

Isn't it hard to believe today marks HALFWAY through the month of November!  Time is flying to the end of the year and today Jan's Digital Design Team is back with some really cute winter themed cards.  

You can click HERE to hop over to see the DT's cards and you will notice most of them are centered around her new image,  Baby It's Cold Outside.   Here's my project card using that image. 

After sizing the image to fit my A2 card base, I printed it on Neenah 110# cardstock.  I've used Copic markers for coloring these adorable penguins.

The card base is covered in an aqua/green shiny metallic paper with reflective lighter aqua dots.  Then I secured the image to the front and added several 'stars' that I fussy cut from the background paper. 

Best part - another Christmas card for my stash!

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

 Christmas Card Throwdown ~ November ~ Colour Challenge 

Allsorts ~ Week 650 ~ Christmas 

Dragonfly Dreams ~ November ~ Christmas/Winter 

Alphabet Challenge ~ P=Patterned Paper 

Build Your Christmas Stash


 Pam's Pearls

Copics: Her shirt, R21, R22, His scarf, hat, & her bow: R95, R46, His coat: BG34, Mug: BG49, Nose & feet: YR02, Y19, Bodies: N0, N3, N5, N8

Products:



 




8 comments:

  1. Pam, your card is wonderful! I love this image, it's a cute one. Thanks for a great mid-month project for Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas card! So cute!
    Thank you for joining the Christmas Card Throwdown.
    Majda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Pam - and beautifully coloured as only you can do.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun card! Great colouring too. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. We look forward to your next visit. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute penguins! And I love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown. Gill, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. These penguins are super adorable all dressed up. Thanks so very much for joining us this month at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete