Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Make Your Heart Sing

One of the weekend challenges was to share a favorite - it could be a favorite color, favorite stamp, favorite crafting technique, etc.

I selected this Stamping Bella image, Bundle Girl with Branch, because the little bundle girls just still my heart!  



Isn't she the cutest?  I just want ALL of the Bundle Girl images but that's a dream and I'm blessed so much already.

For this card, I stamped the girl to the right of the card front and added the sentiment to the top left.   I've colored this one with my Copic markers and then used the Penny Black Elegant Stitching die for the edge.  

After finding the soft patterned background paper, I die cut the Memory Box, Khloe Heart Duet out of coordinating solid cardstock.  I secured them down the left side and added one of the tiny hearts at the top of the hanging strings.  

Then I secured the colored image across the card in the middle, over the double hearts to complete the card design. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:   

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 220  

Krafty Chicks ~ KCC587 

Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge 225 ~ Thankful 

Avenue 613 ~ Challenge 11 

Dragonfly Dreams ~ November ~ Christmas/Winter

Stamping Bella ~ November - Festive


Pam's Pearls

Copics: Bird: B91, B93, B95, B97, YR23, YR29, Girl: V20 V22, V25, Berries: R22, R35, Leaves: YG95, YG67, YG63


Products: 



Memory Box, Khloe Heart Duet


4 comments:

  1. What a sweet image, love the heartstring dies and the pretty shades of pink. Thank you for playing along at Krafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your image is so sweet, and the composition of you card is perfect! Thanks for dropping this wonderful project into our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    A Place To Start, Owner
    613 Avenue Create, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    Shopping Our Stash, DT
    The Color of Cards, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam - this is so sweet and the added die cut hearts are perfect. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards! Thanks for joining us for our Thank You/Thankful challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete