Monday, November 8, 2021

Sending You a Little Get Well Tea

Happy Monday!  

Today I'd like to share a sweet Stampendous, House Mouse get well card I made using 'Cure All Tea'.  I love this stamp because it's different than just any get well image and could easily be colored and matted for a masculine touch.



But today's card is more on the feminine side with the salmon and aqua green shades.

After stamping on Neenah 110# cardstock, I've used my Copic markers for coloring.  This Gina Marie Designs Pierced Nested Label Die is one of my favorites too.  It seems to dress up the card a bit without being all lacy and overpowering.  

The card base is a standard A2 sized and I covered it with the coordinating plaid paper.  Then I secured the image to the card base to have the completed card.

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Calendar ~ November 

Inkspirational ~ Cheer ~ Challenge #251 

Alphabet Challenge ~ P is for Patterned Paper 

Crafty Chicks ~ Challenge #584 

Simon Says ~ Wednesday Challenge ~ Thinking of You 

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge #328 ~ Occasions   

House Mouse Challenge #353



Pam's Pearls



Copics:  Mouse: E50, E51, E53, E35, E57, E93, BG18, BG15, Bottle: BG10, BG11, E19, R22, Lemon: Y000, Y23, Cup: R22, R11, Shadow, W3

Products:



8 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! I love the patterned paper and your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image, and beautifully coloured. Love the plaid background too. Thankyou for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this because this ain't your mama's cure all tea recipe for me. The ingredients crack me up. The fire is in the cayenne and mama's fire was in whiskey. Lovely coloring on this cute card and a nice die too. Thanks for joining us at HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card could not be sweeter. Love the image and you have colored it up beautifully. The plaid paper is lovely too. Thanks for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely with the fancy edge combined with the plaid. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image and great card thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute mousey get well card..gorgeous colours & design.thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC

    Mousey hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great House Mouse Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenges. We look forward to your next visit. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete