Monday, November 29, 2021

May God Comfort You

Today I'm sharing a card of comfort that I recently made for one special friend who tragically lost her daughter and granddaughter in a house fire.  Unless you've been in that situation or one very similar, we can never begin to image how turned upside down the entire family has been.



This image is from Whimsy Stamps, DoveArt, Flower Lily by Artist Jennifer Dove.  

I've printed the image to fit an A2 size card base and colored it using my Copic markers.  The edging die is done with Penny Black's Elegant Stitching Rectangle.  The sentiment was added from my miscellaneous stash of Sympathy sentiments.  

The card was sent with love and lots of prayers for comfort and healing. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:

Allsorts ~ Week 652 ~ Hand Stamped or Digi 

Lemon Shortbread ~ Challenge #159 ~ Anything Goes 

Through the Craftroom Door ~ November  

Word Art Wednesday ~ Week 519-520


Pam's Pearls  

  


Products:





 


3 comments:

  1. It is a gorgeous card and a lovely stamp, thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful floral card for your friend, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty a wonderful card for your friend thank you for joining our challenge this week at ALLSORTS
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete