Monday, November 22, 2021

Don't Be Afraid, For I am With You

I'm starting off the week with this card today which reminds us of the scripture in Isaiah 41:10,  not to be afraid, or discouraged... For God is With Us!

 What wonderful inner peace we can gain from our Faith in the Master creator and protector.  



After printing the scripture for the card, I looked through some images that I'd printed out a good while back.  The image of this girl with her long flowing hair seemed to be the right one to use - clean, crisp and a beautiful lady.

Unfortunately, the image wasn't marked for the manufacturer or name.  I colored her with my Copic markers using shades of blue for her hair to coordinate with the background paper.  After coloring, I fussy cut her out and recolored the side of the paper to take away the 'white' edge.  

The card base is 5 1/2" square top fold.  I covered the front with the blue stripped paper that I had die cut using the Pink & Main Scalloped Square die.  I also used this set to die cut the sentiment so the edging would be consistent. 

Lastly I secured the image and sentiment to the covered card front and she's ready to mail. 

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends ~ Challenge170

Allsorts ~ Week 651 ~ One for the Girls 

Creative Fingers ~ Challenge 219 

Krafty Chicks ~ Challenge 586 ~ CAS 

Word Art Wednesday ~ 517-518


 Pam's Pearls

Products:




 

 



5 comments:

  1. Lovely choice of colours for your pretty card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful, thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful image and your colouring of it is exquisite Pam. Beautifully paired with the paper for the layout and scripture.
    Thank you for sharing this beauty with us at Word Art Wednesday
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine WAW DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous and lovely card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 💌m

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete