Friday, November 5, 2021

Christmas Together Bears

Today I'm here with the Colour Crazy Challenge Blog and I wanted to share a super cute image from C. C. Designs Rubber Stamps.  These adorable bears are one of the images from their Christmas Together package.



For this card I stamped the image on Neenah 110 # card stock and used my Copic markers for Coloring.  I've used the Memory Makers Matinee die set for the image and the brown matting.  

Then I selected a light green A2 sized card base and secured both layers to it to complete the simple but cute card. 
 
I hope you will join us on the Colour Crazy Challenge blog with your card entries too!

Thank you for stopping by today to view my blog.  I enjoy sharing my work with you and invite you to “Follow” my blog and to visit my site ~ “Not Just Scraps” on Facebook ~ where you can purchase my cards.

 

I’ll be entering this card in the following challenges:  

Pearly Sparkles ~ Challenge #68 ~ Merry Christmas 

ABC Christmas ~ November ~ Whimsical 

Addicted to Stamps ~ Challenge #417 ~ Christmas 

The Paper Shelter ~ Challenge #490 ~ Christmas is Coming 

The Holly & The Ivy ~ Challenge #104 ~ Christmas 



Pam's Pearls

 

Copics: Cub: E17, E15, E19, E13, Sweater: B91 B93, B97, Bear: E57, E55, E33, E31, E30, Jacket: R37, R29, R24, N7, N3, Tree: G84, G82

Products:


 

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable Pam! Love that sweet image and your gorgeous card design. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little image and you have colored it beautifully. Thanks for joining us over at the Holly and Ivy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute...what a fun card! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Christmas card you have made. Thanks for sharing your card with us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete